PHOTOS: Israel's First Gay Holocaust Memorial
BY Christopher Harrity
January 10 2014 1:32 PM ET
Tel Aviv mayor Ron Huldai (left) and German ambassador to Israel Andreas Michaelis (center) inaugurate a memorial to thousands of gay Holocaust victims killed by the Nazi during the Second War at the Gan Meir (Meir Park) on January 10 in the Mediterranean coastal city of Tel Aviv. Tel Aviv joins Berlin, Amsterdam, Sydney and San Francisco as cities with similar memorial sites.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Jamie Foxx Called Out for Crossing Line on Bruce Jenner Jokes
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'