What the World Needs Now
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 02 2012 3:14 PM ET
People parade during the 12th edition of a visibility march on June 30 in Paris. France’s new Socialist government is set to legalize marriage and adoption for same-sex couples in the next few months, according to Prime Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- The Best Drag Take on Madonna Is By a Woman