What the World Needs Now
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 02 2012 3:14 PM ET
People parade during the 12th edition of a visibility march on June 30 in Paris. France’s new Socialist government is set to legalize marriage and adoption for same-sex couples in the next few months, according to Prime Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'