What the World Needs Now
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 02 2012 3:14 PM ET
People parade during the 12th edition of a visibility march on June 30 in Paris. France’s new Socialist government is set to legalize marriage and adoption for same-sex couples in the next few months, according to Prime Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- Six Stabbed at Jerusalem Pride March
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher