What the World Needs Now
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 02 2012 3:14 PM ET
People parade during the 12th edition of a visibility march on June 30 in Paris. France’s new Socialist government is set to legalize marriage and adoption for same-sex couples in the next few months, according to Prime Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault.
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'