What the World Needs Now
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 02 2012 3:14 PM ET
People parade during the 12th edition of a visibility march on June 30 in Paris. France’s new Socialist government is set to legalize marriage and adoption for same-sex couples in the next few months, according to Prime Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- Op-ed: There's No Christian Case for Raising Cash for Homophobes
- Op-ed: Dear Straight People
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: I Am a Straight, Female Sister of Perpetual Indulgence (And You Can Be, Too!)
- 35 Activists, Doctors, and Organizations Speak Out in Support of PrEP