What the World Needs Now
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 02 2012 3:14 PM ET
Participants dress in various shades of pink during the "Night Pink Dot" event in Hong Lim Park on June 30 in Singapore. The event is the fourth annual gathering held in support of the freedom to love.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College