PHOTOS: The World in Gay Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 02 2013 6:00 AM ET
A protestor plays a drum as he attends an anti-homophobia rally in Beirut on Monday. Lebanese homosexuals, human rights activists, and members from the NGO Helem (the Arabic acronym of Lebanese Protection for Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals and Transgenders) rallied to condemn the arrest this weekend at a nightclub in the town of Dekwaneh east of Beirut of three gay men and one transgender civilian who were allegedly verbally and sexually harassed when taken to the municipality headquarters.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide