A Worldwide Day of Protest Against Discrimination
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 17 2013 1:59 PM ET
Serbian activists in central Belgrade mark the International Day Against Homophobia with rainbow colors. Two thirds of Europe's LGBT people are still afraid to be public about their identity, and a quarter have been victims of physical or verbal attacks, according to a European Union report released Friday.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'