A Worldwide Day of Protest Against Discrimination
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 17 2013 1:59 PM ET
Serbian activists in central Belgrade mark the International Day Against Homophobia with rainbow colors. Two thirds of Europe's LGBT people are still afraid to be public about their identity, and a quarter have been victims of physical or verbal attacks, according to a European Union report released Friday.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.