A Worldwide Day of Protest Against Discrimination
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 17 2013 1:59 PM ET
Serbian activists in central Belgrade mark the International Day Against Homophobia with rainbow colors. Two thirds of Europe's LGBT people are still afraid to be public about their identity, and a quarter have been victims of physical or verbal attacks, according to a European Union report released Friday.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- QUIZ: Which Gay Movie Is Your Life?
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community