PHOTOS: Tel Aviv Pride 2013
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 07 2013 4:14 PM ET
Israel is the only country in the Middle East where LGBT people can openly show affection, so it’s no surprise tens of thousands of people gather each year for the annual Pride celebration in Tel Aviv. 2013 festivities included the city’s 15th annual Pride Parade, musical performances, and speeches from public figures such as Tel Aviv mayor Ron Huldai, who lauded the city as the “most gay-friendly” in the world.
- Artist Spotlight: Pedro Centeno Vallenilla
- Op-ed: Why Do Kids Anger So Many Gay Men?
- Op-ed: Burning Books, One Word at a Time
- WATCH: PBS Showcases Queer Aspects of Cosplay
- WATCH: UMass Rally Shouts Down Westboro’s Attempted Picket of Derrick Gordon
- James Franco Calls Gay NYT Theater Critic a 'Little Bitch'