PHOTOS: Pride From France to Italy to Greece
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 18 2013 8:00 AM ET
A woman kisses her partner dressed as a bride as supporters of LGBT rights take part in the 12th Croatian Gay Parade. Croatia has never had a same-sex marriage, but conservative activists say they want to block the possibility, after the center-left government said it was preparing a law that would enable same-sex couples to register as "life partners." Some 1,000 supporters of a conservative group calling for a referendum to ban same-sex marriage marched to Croatia's Parliament Friday to hand over a petition signed by one fifth of the EU-bound country's electorate.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- 6 Last-Minute Exercises for the Perfect Gay Beach Bod