PHOTOS: New York City Pride Has Lots to Celebrate
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 30 2013 9:11 PM ET
Edie Windsor, who successfully sued the United States government in a court case that went to the Supreme Court waves to revelers while riding in the New York Gay Pride Parade on June 30.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'