PHOTOS: New York City Pride Has Lots to Celebrate
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 30 2013 9:11 PM ET
Edie Windsor, who successfully sued the United States government in a court case that went to the Supreme Court waves to revelers while riding in the New York Gay Pride Parade on June 30.
- 5 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room