PHOTOS: New York City Pride Has Lots to Celebrate
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 30 2013 9:11 PM ET
Edie Windsor, who successfully sued the United States government in a court case that went to the Supreme Court waves to revelers while riding in the New York Gay Pride Parade on June 30.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win