PHOTOS: San Francisco's Epic Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 01 2013 12:33 PM ET
Jeff Zarrillo and Paul Katami, two of the four plaintiffs in the federal lawsuit that struck down California's Proposition 8, celebrate their newly minted marriage, officiated by outgoing Los Angeles mayor Antonio Villaraigosa Friday afternoon at L.A. City Hall. Katami confirmed to reporters in L.A. that the couple's first activity as spouses would be to fly to San Francisco to celebrate with fellow plaintiffs Perry and Stier.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'