PHOTOS: San Francisco's Epic Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 01 2013 11:33 AM ET
Jeff Zarrillo and Paul Katami, two of the four plaintiffs in the federal lawsuit that struck down California's Proposition 8, celebrate their newly minted marriage, officiated by outgoing Los Angeles mayor Antonio Villaraigosa Friday afternoon at L.A. City Hall. Katami confirmed to reporters in L.A. that the couple's first activity as spouses would be to fly to San Francisco to celebrate with fellow plaintiffs Perry and Stier.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View