PHOTOS: San Francisco's Epic Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 01 2013 12:33 PM ET
Jeff Zarrillo and Paul Katami, two of the four plaintiffs in the federal lawsuit that struck down California's Proposition 8, celebrate their newly minted marriage, officiated by outgoing Los Angeles mayor Antonio Villaraigosa Friday afternoon at L.A. City Hall. Katami confirmed to reporters in L.A. that the couple's first activity as spouses would be to fly to San Francisco to celebrate with fellow plaintiffs Perry and Stier.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument