PHOTOS: San Francisco's Epic Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 01 2013 12:33 PM ET
Jeff Zarrillo and Paul Katami, two of the four plaintiffs in the federal lawsuit that struck down California's Proposition 8, celebrate their newly minted marriage, officiated by outgoing Los Angeles mayor Antonio Villaraigosa Friday afternoon at L.A. City Hall. Katami confirmed to reporters in L.A. that the couple's first activity as spouses would be to fly to San Francisco to celebrate with fellow plaintiffs Perry and Stier.
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP
- WATCH: Kansas Gov. Stands Behind Marriage Ban, Decries 'Liberal Judges'
- Op-ed: We Must End PrEP Segregation