PHOTOS: San Francisco's Epic Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 01 2013 12:33 PM ET
Jeff Zarrillo and Paul Katami, two of the four plaintiffs in the federal lawsuit that struck down California's Proposition 8, celebrate their newly minted marriage, officiated by outgoing Los Angeles mayor Antonio Villaraigosa Friday afternoon at L.A. City Hall. Katami confirmed to reporters in L.A. that the couple's first activity as spouses would be to fly to San Francisco to celebrate with fellow plaintiffs Perry and Stier.
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- WATCH: Ben Carson Gets the Constitution Wrong Again