PHOTOS: Spectacular Seattle Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 03 2013 10:52 AM ET
Pete-e Peterson, 85, (left) and Jane Abbot Lighty, 77, were the first same-sex couple in King County to receive a marriage license.
The BSA represents with a flag squad.
The Sisters of Perpetual (Rainbow) Indulgence.
You may kiss your spouse, but watch out for the giant looming bride.
A couple of Seattle hipsters, chillin'.
More Canine Pride.
Hands up, sugar, and wave that flag.
Don't pass up a great deal on hugs.
It's a family affair.
Mormons on board.
It got better, apparently.
Sen. Ed Murray (right), who cosponsored Washington's marriage equality bill, and is currently running for mayor of Seattle, with his fiancé, Michael Shiosaki.
Murray supporters, including (right) Rep. Jamie Pedersen
Green Pride superheroes.
A love winner.
In the middle is Seattle native Timothy Ray Brown known as the Berlin Patient and the the first person cured of HIV. He's marching with the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center's contingent.
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- The 'Ex-Gay' Candidate for Missouri Governor
- Queer Women in Their 30s Give Advice to Their 20-Something Selves
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding