PHOTOS: Spectacular Seattle Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 03 2013 10:52 AM ET
Pete-e Peterson, 85, (left) and Jane Abbot Lighty, 77, were the first same-sex couple in King County to receive a marriage license.
The BSA represents with a flag squad.
The Sisters of Perpetual (Rainbow) Indulgence.
You may kiss your spouse, but watch out for the giant looming bride.
A couple of Seattle hipsters, chillin'.
More Canine Pride.
Hands up, sugar, and wave that flag.
Don't pass up a great deal on hugs.
It's a family affair.
Mormons on board.
It got better, apparently.
Sen. Ed Murray (right), who cosponsored Washington's marriage equality bill, and is currently running for mayor of Seattle, with his fiancé, Michael Shiosaki.
Murray supporters, including (right) Rep. Jamie Pedersen
Green Pride superheroes.
A love winner.
In the middle is Seattle native Timothy Ray Brown known as the Berlin Patient and the the first person cured of HIV. He's marching with the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center's contingent.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Op-ed: From Closeted Catholic to Gay Hero