St. Petersburg Pride: Don't Rain on Their Parade
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 10 2013 5:00 AM ET
Despite cloudy skies and a downpour of rain, celebrators showed up in droves to the 2013 LGBT Pride Parade and street festival in St. Petersburg, Florida on June 29.
The annual event brought an estimated 125,000 people who were in high spirits after the landmark Supreme Court rulings in favor of same-sex marriage.
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- Op-ed: The Dire State of Louisiana LGBTs
- PHOTOS: Homeless LGBT Youth Become Visible
- POLL: Americans Prefer Gay President to Evangelical or Tea Partier