St. Petersburg Pride: Don't Rain on Their Parade
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 10 2013 4:00 AM ET
Despite cloudy skies and a downpour of rain, celebrators showed up in droves to the 2013 LGBT Pride Parade and street festival in St. Petersburg, Florida on June 29.
The annual event brought an estimated 125,000 people who were in high spirits after the landmark Supreme Court rulings in favor of same-sex marriage.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'