St. Petersburg Pride: Don't Rain on Their Parade
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 10 2013 5:00 AM ET
Despite cloudy skies and a downpour of rain, celebrators showed up in droves to the 2013 LGBT Pride Parade and street festival in St. Petersburg, Florida on June 29.
The annual event brought an estimated 125,000 people who were in high spirits after the landmark Supreme Court rulings in favor of same-sex marriage.
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- Op-ed: Ireland's Marriage Decision Will Reverberate Around the World
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- PHOTOS: Let's Take a Long Look at Long Beach Pride