St. Petersburg Pride: Don't Rain on Their Parade
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 10 2013 5:00 AM ET
Despite cloudy skies and a downpour of rain, celebrators showed up in droves to the 2013 LGBT Pride Parade and street festival in St. Petersburg, Florida on June 29.
The annual event brought an estimated 125,000 people who were in high spirits after the landmark Supreme Court rulings in favor of same-sex marriage.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- An Open Letter to Clarence Thomas From an Interracial Lesbian Couple
- Here's How You Can Celebrate Trans Pride on Facebook, Too!