St. Petersburg Pride: Don't Rain on Their Parade
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 10 2013 5:00 AM ET
Despite cloudy skies and a downpour of rain, celebrators showed up in droves to the 2013 LGBT Pride Parade and street festival in St. Petersburg, Florida on June 29.
The annual event brought an estimated 125,000 people who were in high spirits after the landmark Supreme Court rulings in favor of same-sex marriage.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Finding the Funny in "Ex-Gay" Marriages and a Queerpocalypse
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Meet the Iowa Lesbians Finally Married After 72 Years