PHOTOS: In-Your-Face Pride and Protest
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 28 2013 5:00 AM ET
Participants in Nepal's Fourth International Gay Pride parade in Kathmandu.
Canadian employment and multiculturalism minister Jason Kenney (left) and new immigration minister Chris Alexander last Friday during the announcement of the site where a monument for the victims of Communism will be built in Ottawa. Alexander, who once worked at his country's embassy in Moscow, spoke out against the Russian antigay law. "I think it's important to keep speaking up against the voices in Russia that have taken the wrong position on this issue. We will continue to do that," Alexander said.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times