PHOTOS: In-Your-Face Pride and Protest
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 28 2013 5:00 AM ET
Participants in Nepal's Fourth International Gay Pride parade in Kathmandu.
Canadian employment and multiculturalism minister Jason Kenney (left) and new immigration minister Chris Alexander last Friday during the announcement of the site where a monument for the victims of Communism will be built in Ottawa. Alexander, who once worked at his country's embassy in Moscow, spoke out against the Russian antigay law. "I think it's important to keep speaking up against the voices in Russia that have taken the wrong position on this issue. We will continue to do that," Alexander said.
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- Antigay Texas Attorney General Surrenders After Indictment
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Lesbian Couple Allegedly Beaten After Kissing Outside Six Flags New England