PHOTOS: In-Your-Face Pride and Protest
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 28 2013 5:00 AM ET
Participants in Nepal's Fourth International Gay Pride parade in Kathmandu.
Canadian employment and multiculturalism minister Jason Kenney (left) and new immigration minister Chris Alexander last Friday during the announcement of the site where a monument for the victims of Communism will be built in Ottawa. Alexander, who once worked at his country's embassy in Moscow, spoke out against the Russian antigay law. "I think it's important to keep speaking up against the voices in Russia that have taken the wrong position on this issue. We will continue to do that," Alexander said.
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun