PHOTOS: In-Your-Face Pride and Protest
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 28 2013 5:00 AM ET
Participants in Nepal's Fourth International Gay Pride parade in Kathmandu.
Canadian employment and multiculturalism minister Jason Kenney (left) and new immigration minister Chris Alexander last Friday during the announcement of the site where a monument for the victims of Communism will be built in Ottawa. Alexander, who once worked at his country's embassy in Moscow, spoke out against the Russian antigay law. "I think it's important to keep speaking up against the voices in Russia that have taken the wrong position on this issue. We will continue to do that," Alexander said.
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Congresswoman Slams Science Magazine for Transphobic, Sexist Cover
- Michele Bachmann Is Back With One of Her Most Homophobic Comments Ever
- Arizona: Marriage Ban Wasn't Meant to Harm Gay Couples
- Tow Truck Operator Targets LGBT Drivers During Gay Days