PHOTOS: Pride Marches Into Autumn
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 24 2013 4:00 AM ET
Sapporo, Japan: The Rainbow March is a parade for LGBT people in Japan. Established in 1996, the event held in Sapporo, Hokkaido is the longest continuously run parade for LGBT people in the country.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- WATCH: Daily Show Correspondent Takes on Antigay Ark. Pastor
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism