PHOTOS: Gay Days Anaheim 2013
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 07 2013 3:56 PM ET
This year's Gay Days Anaheim, held this past weekend, was one of the most memorable yet. The annual event, which attracts over 30,000 red-shirted tourists to Disneyland and California Adventure Park, featured several momentous occasions, including a marriage proposal from Glee star Dot-Marie Jones to her girlfriend Friday (she said yes!). The next day, another couple also became engaged in front of the Sleeping Beauty Castle, where around 1,000 onlookers applauded and posed for a group picture.
Several parties also marked the weekend: Wonderland, an Alice in Wonderland-inspired party at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney, as well as Kingdom, which featured performances from Glee's Alex Newell and Broadway star Susan Egan at the House of Blues. The fun-filled weekend capped off with a Sunday pool party, Plunge, at the Anabella Hotel, as well another trip down the rabbit hole at the Mad T Party tea dance in the California Adventure Park.
Take a look at photos from all the Gay Days Anaheim festivities.
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- Op-ed: The Real Ramifications of the Rentboy Raid
- Why Are We Gay?
- Meet the Trans Man and Pansexual Woman Married by Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis