PHOTOS: Global Activism and Celebrity Support
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 08 2013 9:50 AM ET
Jennifer Lopez speaks after receiving the Ally for Equality Award for 2013 Saturday at the Human Rights Campaign's 17th National Dinner in Washington, D.C.. The Ally for Equality Award recognizes the efforts of those who dedicate time, energy, spirit, and commitment to better the lives of LGBT people.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'