PHOTOS: Global Activism and Celebrity Support
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 08 2013 9:50 AM ET
Jennifer Lopez speaks after receiving the Ally for Equality Award for 2013 Saturday at the Human Rights Campaign's 17th National Dinner in Washington, D.C.. The Ally for Equality Award recognizes the efforts of those who dedicate time, energy, spirit, and commitment to better the lives of LGBT people.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment