PHOTOS: Global Activism and Celebrity Support
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 08 2013 10:50 AM ET
Jennifer Lopez speaks after receiving the Ally for Equality Award for 2013 Saturday at the Human Rights Campaign's 17th National Dinner in Washington, D.C.. The Ally for Equality Award recognizes the efforts of those who dedicate time, energy, spirit, and commitment to better the lives of LGBT people.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples