PHOTOS: Global Activism and Celebrity Support
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 08 2013 10:50 AM ET
Jennifer Lopez speaks after receiving the Ally for Equality Award for 2013 Saturday at the Human Rights Campaign's 17th National Dinner in Washington, D.C.. The Ally for Equality Award recognizes the efforts of those who dedicate time, energy, spirit, and commitment to better the lives of LGBT people.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy