PHOTOS: Global Activism and Celebrity Support
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 08 2013 10:50 AM ET
Jennifer Lopez speaks after receiving the Ally for Equality Award for 2013 Saturday at the Human Rights Campaign's 17th National Dinner in Washington, D.C.. The Ally for Equality Award recognizes the efforts of those who dedicate time, energy, spirit, and commitment to better the lives of LGBT people.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility