PHOTOS: Pride in Auckland, New Zealand
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 25 2014 7:00 AM ET
With more than 40 entries, the parade was the highlight of the 2014 Auckland Pride Festival and its celebration of the rainbow community in New Zealand — or Aotearoa, as the Maori call it.
Participants march in the Auckland Pride Parade along Ponsonby Road Saturday.
We did say march.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- WATCH: Gays Want Everyone to Join Them in Hell, Says Colo. GOP Candidate