PHOTOS: Pride in Auckland, New Zealand
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 25 2014 7:00 AM ET
With more than 40 entries, the parade was the highlight of the 2014 Auckland Pride Festival and its celebration of the rainbow community in New Zealand — or Aotearoa, as the Maori call it.
Participants march in the Auckland Pride Parade along Ponsonby Road Saturday.
We did say march.
- America's Next Drag Superstar Is 22, Genderqueer, and a Trans Activist
- Here's How Trans Folks Welcomed Caitlyn Jenner to the Twitterverse
- 13 Gay Male Pop Stars and Their Long-Term Partners
- Illusionist Jim Bailey Dies at 77; Performed as Garland, Streisand, and More
- Broadway Bares Gets Naked for the 25th Time
- Roy Moore: Marriage Equality Will ‘Literally Cause the Destruction of Our Nation’