PHOTOS: Pride in Auckland, New Zealand
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 25 2014 7:00 AM ET
With more than 40 entries, the parade was the highlight of the 2014 Auckland Pride Festival and its celebration of the rainbow community in New Zealand — or Aotearoa, as the Maori call it.
Participants march in the Auckland Pride Parade along Ponsonby Road Saturday.
We did say march.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Rachel Maddow: The Fox News Debate Is 'Rigged'
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Taking the Bible Literally Helped Take Shira Banki's Life