Lesbian After Graduation
BY Michele Kort
March 04 2008 12:00 AM ET
Step aside, Dani
Campbell, the “futch” firefighter who nearly
won Tila Tequila’s heart on last fall’s
reality contrivance, A Shot at Love With Tila
Tequila: You now have competition for Cutest
Reality-Show Lesbian from Kat Feller, one of about a
dozen cast members of TV Land’s new miniseries
High School Reunion.
Kat joins her
fellow classmates from the 1987 graduating class of J.J.
Pearce High School in Dallas for a two-week-long reunion
drama-thon, not in Texas but in a typical reality-show
mansion -- on Maui. Kat’s story line: Let
everybody know she’s a lesbian and maybe explore some
of her bi-curiosity. Will the sparkly-cute
38-year-old, tatted-and-pierced voice-over actor, who
now lives in Santa Monica, Calif.,get anything going
with a fellow alumna? The Advocate had to ask.
Any girl-on-girl action in High School Reunion?
The only thing I
can really say to that is that there’s a confession
on my end. I can’t say anything more.
Doesn’t that make you want to watch?
A confession… hmm. Well, are any of the other
women on the show bi-curious?
No. Maybe in the
Does anyone hook up during the reunion?
Yes. But I have
to keep it under wraps.
I just got to watch the first three episodes of the
series. And I must say, you’ve proved once again
that gays are the most fun.
Oh, I’m a
happy lesbian. And if we weren’t on the phone, I
could be more crass.
- Media Should PR Exec Be Fired for AIDS Tweet? 1 hour 5 min ago
- Media VIDEO: Duck Dynasty Star Says Gay People are Evil Murderers 1 hour 43 min ago
- Business Lockheed Martin Cuts Off Money to Antigay Boy Scouts 2 hours 58 min ago
- Transgender LGBT Activist Goes Missing, Community Rallies 12:08 PM
- Transgender New Jersey Senate Passes Transgender Birth Certificate Bill 6:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Best of Art, 2013 5:00 AM
- World News Ugandan LGBT Activists: 'We Have to Stay and Fight' December 20 2013 8:57 PM