Lesbian After Graduation
BY Michele Kort
March 04 2008 12:00 AM ET
But was it hard to tell your high school classmates
at the reunion?
My heart just
started going boom boom boom, really beating fast
when I told the women. You just never know how
they’ll respond -- and if one didn’t
like it, I would have been stuck in the house with her for
two weeks. But they were great to me.
And the guys?
Oh, the guys --
it’s everyone’s fantasy. It’s like, Can
In the promos for the show, each person is given a
character label based on their high-school personalities
-- the Stud, the Drama Queen, the Pipsqueak, the
Jock. But you’re simply called the Lesbian
-- did that make you feel weird?
OK with it. I had two reasons for being on the show -- the
main reason was to come out as a lesbian [the other was to
promote her voice-over career, which includes playing
an animated ostrich giving birth in Madagascar
2]. This was my coming-out. As far as the lesbian
title, hey, you know what? It’s getting me exposure.
It sure got a lot of exposure for Dani
Campbell—you could be the new favorite reality dyke.
Hey, they should
make a reality show out of me and Dani! She’s not
exactly my type, but we can be friends. See who can get the
hotter chicks, the Butch or the Femme!
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- Lesbian Couple Worries Antigay Slur on Google Maps is a Hate Crime