Lisa Lampanelli Will F**k You Up
BY Greg Archer
February 11 2009 12:00 AM ET
'Round and 'round
she goes, and where she stops, expect her to blow.
That’s pretty much how you can sum up savage insult
comic Lisa Lampanelli. The woman has been heralded as
the female Don Rickles -- with shades of TV’s
Archie Bunker tossed in for good measure -- and she spares
no one. An equal-opportunity offender, she’ll
verbally butcher Asians, Hispanics, African-Americans,
and LGBT people in her unabashed comedy routines.
Funny thing is, we all know she’s kidding… Or
no cultural stone unturned in her intoxicating first
HBO special, Lisa Lampanelli: Long Live the
Queen, which airs on the network all month. In an
Advocate.com exclusive, the loveable “queen of
mean” rants about dating, whether or not she
would “do” Obama, her forthcoming book, and
why “homos” just love her so damn much.
Advocate.com: I would just like to say that I think you would make
a good Renta-Yenta.Lisa Lampanelli: Absolutely. If I were a Jew
bitch. I’d be perfect.
But you’re an actress. You can pretend. That’s true. I mean, I am the best actor
-- in the world!
Please. You’re amazing. Hello! I wanna be on Broadway. I mean, that
big-headed dyke-a-saurus Rosie O’Donnell did
Well… Hell, yes!
Too funny. Why do I think it would be fun to marry you? You know, people always say that -- except black
guys. They don’t wanna marry me, but they do
wanna stick it in.
Hmm. Well, we could have a lot in common. You like the chocolate love?
You know…What is that? They’re so hot. They’re in
great shape. And they have girth.
Always helps. Anyway, it is good to talk to you. You too, homo.
- WATCH: Mom Affirms Her Love in Son's Coming-Out Video
- Wives Want To Know If Their Husbands Are Gay
- Op-ed: We're Here, We're Queer, We're Not Part of a Pair
- Defending Anti-LGBT Laws, Putin Slams 'Genderless, Fruitless Tolerance'
- WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Says Pat Robertson
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Travel VIDEO: Travel Helps People Live Longer, Says Study 41 min 7 sec ago
- Music WATCH: Melissa Etheridge Debuts New Anthem Supporting LGBT Russians 1 hour 8 min ago
- Religion WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Warns Robertson 1 hour 13 min ago
- Women 3 Gay Lady-Related Golden Globe Nominations that Make Us Happy! 2 hours 56 min ago
- Coming Out WATCH: Mom Affirms Love in Son's Coming-Out Video 3:57 PM
- People Photo of the Day: DLB and Tom Daley Share a Moment in Houston 3:50 PM
- Entertainment News Damien Lewis vs. Ian McKellen: Homeland Actor Apologizes 3:39 PM