Lisa Lampanelli Will F**k You Up
BY Greg Archer
February 11 2009 1:00 AM ET
'Round and 'round
she goes, and where she stops, expect her to blow.
That’s pretty much how you can sum up savage insult
comic Lisa Lampanelli. The woman has been heralded as
the female Don Rickles -- with shades of TV’s
Archie Bunker tossed in for good measure -- and she spares
no one. An equal-opportunity offender, she’ll
verbally butcher Asians, Hispanics, African-Americans,
and LGBT people in her unabashed comedy routines.
Funny thing is, we all know she’s kidding… Or
no cultural stone unturned in her intoxicating first
HBO special, Lisa Lampanelli: Long Live the
Queen, which airs on the network all month. In an
Advocate.com exclusive, the loveable “queen of
mean” rants about dating, whether or not she
would “do” Obama, her forthcoming book, and
why “homos” just love her so damn much.
Advocate.com: I would just like to say that I think you would make
a good Renta-Yenta.Lisa Lampanelli: Absolutely. If I were a Jew
bitch. I’d be perfect.
But you’re an actress. You can pretend. That’s true. I mean, I am the best actor
-- in the world!
Please. You’re amazing. Hello! I wanna be on Broadway. I mean, that
big-headed dyke-a-saurus Rosie O’Donnell did
Well… Hell, yes!
Too funny. Why do I think it would be fun to marry you? You know, people always say that -- except black
guys. They don’t wanna marry me, but they do
wanna stick it in.
Hmm. Well, we could have a lot in common. You like the chocolate love?
You know…What is that? They’re so hot. They’re in
great shape. And they have girth.
Always helps. Anyway, it is good to talk to you. You too, homo.
- Timothy Dolan Uncomfortable as Pope Calls for Study of Civil Unions
- WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah
- South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books
- Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play
- Op-ed: A Second Look at Bisexuality
- Low-Income Apartment Complex for LGBT Seniors Opens in Philadelphia
- Politics South Carolina Legislators Vote to Cut University Funding for Assigning LGBT Books March 09 2014 4:46 PM
- Politics WATCH: One Gay Man's Touching Plea for Equality in Utah March 09 2014 3:09 PM
- Religion Uncomfortable: Timothy Dolan Versus Pope on Civil Unions March 09 2014 3:04 PM
- Politics WATCH: Low-Income Apartments for LGBT Seniors Open March 09 2014 1:49 PM
- Comedy Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play March 09 2014 1:00 PM
- Comedy 8 Movies Made Better With 'Let It Go' March 09 2014 11:50 AM
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM