Make Him a Supermodel
BY Greg Fieser
June 01 2009 11:00 PM ET
Jonathan Waud is set to
take off. As a finalist on the second season of Bravo's hit
Make Me a Supermodel,
he has made quite an impression on the judges and American men
construction worker/model turned more than a few heads when he
posed wearing only a scarf in a recent episode. This husband
and father really knows how to take care of himself, and he
really knows his audience. Born and raised in Southampton,
England, he graduated from the University of the West of
England in Bristol with a degree in French and international
business and went on to study in the south of France before
moving to Los Angeles. Once in L.A. he co-wrote a screenplay,
lost all his money, and had to work as a contractor's
assistant before starting his own handyman business.
Jonathan met a woman,
fell in love, and fathered a child. He got his start in
modeling late in life (21!) when he met a fellow countryman at
a coffee shop who introduced him to an agent, and the rest is
history. So how did this blond Brit become the heartthrob of
boys and girls everywhere, and how does he keep his bod in such
Sorry, I'm out of breath. I was doing my 100 perfect
Yes. A hundred in the morning and 100 at night. Have
Of course. Are you busy now with the show and
Yes. I'm in Boston with my family now; we're going to
the beach. Then I have to return to L.A. And of course the
finale on Wednesday.
Is it live?
No, unfortunately. Last season, they got the live viewer vote,
but we got kind of gypped and it was just judges' decisions.
The show was taped end of last year. So we've just been
watching it on TV along with everyone else.
- Television WATCH: The Super Trailer for RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6 42 min 41 sec ago
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: Brazilian Couples Get Married En Masse 1 hour 51 min ago
- Entertainment News Musto: Tom Daley & Maria Bello Are Bi, Get Used To It 10:00 AM
- Television WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever! 7:00 AM
- Comedy Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School 6:00 AM
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: These Couples Prove Love Is Love 5:00 AM
- World News German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics December 08 2013 3:16 PM