BY Michael Fairman
September 05 2009 8:50 AM ET
How To Tell Your Parents You’re Gay
Speaking of “How To Tell Your Parents You’re Gay”,
make sure to come back Tuesday with our exclusive interview with Scott
Evans and his mom, who is going to be airing as Fish’s fictional mom,
Barbara Fish, the week of September 14th. That is not to be missed week
of episodes when Fish gets up the courage to tell his parents he’s gay!
Adonis 2009 crowned!
James Scott (EJ) has a Three-Peat! For the third year in a row, James
has been voted Adonis 2009 by SoapHunks.net and in a tight race by only
a slight percentage over ATWT's Noah, Jake Silbermann.
out the results and some frequently asked questions from Soaphunks.net!
One in particular struck me. According to Soaphunks.net Danny, what
does the winner get? “The shiny, priceless Adonis statuette is
available for collection in my boudoir whenever the winner chooses to
come to my house and receive it.” Hey, we all have to do whatever it
takes to get a hot guy to our places, right?
Beemer in all new spread!
Owen, Brandon Beemer has an amazing photo spread that should make gay
soap fans hearts, and you know what else… go a flutter. It appeared in
the newest issue of Italian Vanity Fair. I mean when you got it, why
not flaunt it.
What Happened This Week:
told Olivia that she has someone who loves her, and warned Olivia not
to lose Natalia by pushing her away. Natalia told Frank she wants their
baby to have a real family. Suddenly Olivia walked in and says she had
to be there because she couldn’t waste any more time.
Next Week’s Preview:
can’t believe Natalia wants her to help pick out baby names. She says
she needs to move slowly. Natalia says she understands Olivia needs
time, but she wants the baby born with Olivia as her mom, too. Olivia
joins in as Frank and Natalia go through baby names
That’s a Wrap!
can I say to this Otalia baby madness? Other than, new mom Jessica
Leccia and her hubby and I partied together at the Y&R Emmy
After-Party, as did hunk, Austin Peck. Earlier in the evening I met up
with Chappell at the Official Emmy After Party. Check out the Party-Train report.
been a long week, I am ‘Emmied’ out, but it was great fun to see
everyone together to celebrate the genre. Something it badly needs at
- Phobie Awards: The 13 Worst People of the Year
- WATCH: Mom Affirms Her Love in Son's Coming-Out Video
- Wives Want To Know If Their Husbands Are Gay
- WATCH: Melissa Etheridge Debuts New Anthem Supporting LGBT Russians
- Op-ed: We're Here, We're Queer, We're Not Part of a Pair
- 15 Gifts to Keep You Gorgeous
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: My Father's Daughter 33 min ago
- Politics Phobie Awards: The 13 Worst People of the Year 1 hour 33 min ago
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher December 12 2013 8:48 PM
- Travel WestJet Showers Fliers With Holiday Gifts December 12 2013 8:18 PM
- Television 5 Reasons to Plug In to Masters of Sex December 12 2013 7:22 PM
- Travel VIDEO: Travel Helps People Live Longer, Says Study December 12 2013 6:35 PM
- Music WATCH: Melissa Etheridge Debuts Song to Help Gay Russians December 12 2013 6:08 PM