BY Michael Fairman
September 05 2009 9:50 AM ET
How To Tell Your Parents You’re Gay
Speaking of “How To Tell Your Parents You’re Gay”,
make sure to come back Tuesday with our exclusive interview with Scott
Evans and his mom, who is going to be airing as Fish’s fictional mom,
Barbara Fish, the week of September 14th. That is not to be missed week
of episodes when Fish gets up the courage to tell his parents he’s gay!
Adonis 2009 crowned!
James Scott (EJ) has a Three-Peat! For the third year in a row, James
has been voted Adonis 2009 by SoapHunks.net and in a tight race by only
a slight percentage over ATWT's Noah, Jake Silbermann.
out the results and some frequently asked questions from Soaphunks.net!
One in particular struck me. According to Soaphunks.net Danny, what
does the winner get? “The shiny, priceless Adonis statuette is
available for collection in my boudoir whenever the winner chooses to
come to my house and receive it.” Hey, we all have to do whatever it
takes to get a hot guy to our places, right?
Beemer in all new spread!
Owen, Brandon Beemer has an amazing photo spread that should make gay
soap fans hearts, and you know what else… go a flutter. It appeared in
the newest issue of Italian Vanity Fair. I mean when you got it, why
not flaunt it.
What Happened This Week:
told Olivia that she has someone who loves her, and warned Olivia not
to lose Natalia by pushing her away. Natalia told Frank she wants their
baby to have a real family. Suddenly Olivia walked in and says she had
to be there because she couldn’t waste any more time.
Next Week’s Preview:
can’t believe Natalia wants her to help pick out baby names. She says
she needs to move slowly. Natalia says she understands Olivia needs
time, but she wants the baby born with Olivia as her mom, too. Olivia
joins in as Frank and Natalia go through baby names
That’s a Wrap!
can I say to this Otalia baby madness? Other than, new mom Jessica
Leccia and her hubby and I partied together at the Y&R Emmy
After-Party, as did hunk, Austin Peck. Earlier in the evening I met up
with Chappell at the Official Emmy After Party. Check out the Party-Train report.
been a long week, I am ‘Emmied’ out, but it was great fun to see
everyone together to celebrate the genre. Something it badly needs at
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student
- Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa
- Robbie Rogers Becomes First Openly Gay Major League Soccer Player
- Op-ed: Democrats Throw Queers Under the Bus—Again
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television Jason Collins Calls It a 'Slam-Dunk!' and More Fake Gay Reviews for Behind the Candelabra 6:30 PM
- Food and Drink Want to Eat a Hot Dog Named After Harvey Fierstein? 5:53 PM
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash 3:02 PM
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings 1:56 PM
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea, Victim's Parents Speak 1:21 PM
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 12:44 PM
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' 12:35 PM