BY Advocate Contributors
December 08 2009 5:05 PM ET
While Harris didn’t sing, dance, or perform any signature magic tricks, for the upcoming 100th episode of How I Met Your Mother the Broadway veteran will burst into song as Barney.
“It’s a musical coda — it’s a great representative show,” said Harris. “We wanted to do something that was big yet still in the voice of the show, and our ... head writers wrote a very hilarious episode that has a great song they wrote that represents Barney well. It’s funny; everyone’s in it. ... There were 80 people and a giant crane. It was epic.”
As far as pairing up with producer Joss Whedon for Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, the sequel, he said, “Well, Dollhouse is canceled so I think we’re one step closer.”
For more information, log o nto TheTrevorProject.org.
- WATCH: Picking Up Random Strangers Of The Same Sex
- Op-ed: Holding Out for a (Gay) Hero
- The Passion of Christ: A Gay Vision
- Woman, Boyfriend Sentenced For Beating Suspected Gay Son To Death
- Op-ed: Burning Books, One Word at a Time
- WATCH: UMass Rally Shouts Down Westboro’s Attempted Picket of Derrick Gordon