BY Advocate Contributors
December 08 2009 5:05 PM ET
While Harris didn’t sing, dance, or perform any signature magic tricks, for the upcoming 100th episode of How I Met Your Mother the Broadway veteran will burst into song as Barney.
“It’s a musical coda — it’s a great representative show,” said Harris. “We wanted to do something that was big yet still in the voice of the show, and our ... head writers wrote a very hilarious episode that has a great song they wrote that represents Barney well. It’s funny; everyone’s in it. ... There were 80 people and a giant crane. It was epic.”
As far as pairing up with producer Joss Whedon for Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, the sequel, he said, “Well, Dollhouse is canceled so I think we’re one step closer.”
For more information, log o nto TheTrevorProject.org.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Harvey Milk Day Has Group Worried About 'Indoctrinating' Kids
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women SheWired Shot of the Day: Chloe Sevigny Absolut-ly Sizzles for Elyxr 1 min 10 sec ago
- Crime Arrest Made in Latest Antigay Attack in NYC 11 min 53 sec ago
- Youth Anonymous Boy Scouts Employee Says Antigay Policy Hurts Business 16 min 30 sec ago
- Youth Harvey Milk Day Has Group Worried About 'Indoctrinating' Kids 32 min 30 sec ago
- Theater See Which Hunk Won the 2013 Broadway Beauty Pageant 36 min 16 sec ago
- Politicians Harvey Milk Day: First Park in Nation Named for Rights Pioneer 49 min 9 sec ago
- Entertainment News Karl Lagerfeld's Cat Has A Better Life Than You 1 hour 22 min ago