Sarah Silverman's Wild Mustache Ride
BY Brandon Voss
February 03 2010 3:00 PM ET
Will gay comic Tig Notaro return as a lesbian cop?
Tig is all over the show this year. She’s so fucking funny — truly one of the great comics working today.
Speaking of Logo, are you watching season 2 of RuPaul’s Drag Race?
I don’t know — should I? Sounds excellent.
When you and I last spoke in early 2007, we discussed your decision not to get married until all Americans could legally marry. That was in reference to your boyfriend at the time, Jimmy Kimmel, but does that vow also apply to your current and future relationships?
Absolutely. Not only that, but lately I’ve been really annoyed by any liberal person getting married who says they stand for gay rights. How can anyone in good conscience get married right now? How is that different than joining a country club that doesn’t allow Jews or blacks?
You also told me that you get away with a lot of jokes because “the gays have the best sense of humor.” But I read a gossip item that a gay prostitute once verbally attacked you about your VMAs Britney jokes while you loaded groceries at a Santa Monica Whole Foods.
I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting