BY Brandon Voss
February 03 2010 3:00 PM ET
Will gay comic Tig Notaro return as a lesbian cop?
Tig is all over the show this year. She’s so fucking funny — truly one of the great comics working today.
Speaking of Logo, are you watching season 2 of RuPaul’s Drag Race?
I don’t know — should I? Sounds excellent.
When you and I last spoke in early 2007, we discussed your decision not to get married until all Americans could legally marry. That was in reference to your boyfriend at the time, Jimmy Kimmel, but does that vow also apply to your current and future relationships?
Absolutely. Not only that, but lately I’ve been really annoyed by any liberal person getting married who says they stand for gay rights. How can anyone in good conscience get married right now? How is that different than joining a country club that doesn’t allow Jews or blacks?
You also told me that you get away with a lot of jokes because “the
gays have the best sense of humor.” But I read a gossip item that a gay
prostitute once verbally attacked you about your VMAs Britney jokes
while you loaded groceries at a Santa Monica Whole Foods.
I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Op-ed: Democrats Throw Queers Under The Bus—Again 13 min 36 sec ago
- Transgender Transgender Woman Alleges Discrimination by Bridal Shop 26 min 31 sec ago
- Youth Boy Scouts' Decision Draws Heated Reaction From All Sides 1 hour 9 min ago
- Entertainment News Do You Hear 'Girl Men' or 'Guru Men?' 2 hours 28 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 7:00 AM
- Television The Brains Behind Husbands 6:03 AM
- Tyler Curry The 'Undetectable' Paradox in Talking About HIV 6:00 AM