BY Kenneth Harvey
March 16 2010 2:25 PM ET
What did your date involve?
We actually did a sit-down dinner with everyone. Patti was there, everyone in her crew, including Chelsea, and I was there with the other millionaire. The other millionaire had three straight guys to choose from and I had three gay guys to choose from.
Sounds like a lot of people.
There were like 15 of us at the dinner table. It was a big, long, two-hour sit-down dinner where you get to know the people a little bit better and then you make your choice from that. I only had three guys to choose from to begin with. That was a really different twist on the dynamic of the show.
Did you get to know them better or was the situation a turnoff?
I got to know them better but I would’ve rather had more options. I would have rather had a mixer-style where I would have had five minutes to talk to everyone.
What did you do for your "master date" as Patti calls it?
A couple of days later we went on our date and we went on a hot air balloon ride, a private wine tasting at an organic winery in Temecula, and then we did a sit-down lunch at the winery.
Did you enjoy your date?
Yeah, he was a nice guy but not really my speed. I have nothing bad to say about him. He was a genuinely sweet guy.
Currently, you’re not a member of the Millionaire’s Club. Would you consider joining again?
I wouldn’t turn it away because they could maybe pull more options for me, but I would put that as a maybe.
Donahoo did not go on another date with the man he met through the Millionaire’s Club and is still looking for love.
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- Robbie Rogers Becomes First Openly Gay Major League Soccer Player
- Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky'
- French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash
- Florida Teen Facing Sex Offender Charge For Consensual Same-Sex Relationship
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television Jason Collins Calls It a 'Slam-Dunk!' and More Fake Gay Reviews for Behind the Candelabra 6:30 PM
- Food and Drink Want to Eat a Hot Dog Named After Harvey Fierstein? 5:53 PM
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash 3:02 PM
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings 1:56 PM
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea, Victim's Parents Speak 1:21 PM
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 12:44 PM
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' 12:35 PM