BY Kenneth Harvey
March 16 2010 2:25 PM ET
What did your date involve?
We actually did a sit-down dinner with everyone. Patti was there, everyone in her crew, including Chelsea, and I was there with the other millionaire. The other millionaire had three straight guys to choose from and I had three gay guys to choose from.
Sounds like a lot of people.
There were like 15 of us at the dinner table. It was a big, long, two-hour sit-down dinner where you get to know the people a little bit better and then you make your choice from that. I only had three guys to choose from to begin with. That was a really different twist on the dynamic of the show.
Did you get to know them better or was the situation a turnoff?
I got to know them better but I would’ve rather had more options. I would have rather had a mixer-style where I would have had five minutes to talk to everyone.
What did you do for your "master date" as Patti calls it?
A couple of days later we went on our date and we went on a hot air balloon ride, a private wine tasting at an organic winery in Temecula, and then we did a sit-down lunch at the winery.
Did you enjoy your date?
Yeah, he was a nice guy but not really my speed. I have nothing bad to say about him. He was a genuinely sweet guy.
Currently, you’re not a member of the Millionaire’s Club. Would you consider joining again?
I wouldn’t turn it away because they could maybe pull more options for me, but I would put that as a maybe.
Donahoo did not go on another date with the man he met through the Millionaire’s Club and is still looking for love.
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill He Helped Kill
- Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Women WATCH: Houston's Lesbian Mayor Reveals 'The Gay Agenda' 32 min 58 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Oregon Republicans Support Marriage Equality 1 hour 12 min ago
- Uganda Ugandans Challenge 'Jail the Gays' Law in Court 1 hour 18 min ago
- Travel Melissa Etheridge Performing Russian Anthem at Toronto WorldPride 1 hour 42 min ago
- Television Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay 1 hour 50 min ago
- Youth Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill 1 hour 57 min ago
- Uganda Op-ed: Uganda's Top Tabloid Isn't News, It's a Hit List 2 hours 40 min ago