BY Christopher Mangum
April 05 2010 12:05 PM ET
I couldn’t help but notice that over the course of last season you two and Tori all wore Lambda Legal T-shirts. Is that an organization you all support?
Horn: Yes, we are big supporters of Lambda. I think because of the type of work that they do they don’t get as high of a profile, especially in the entertainment industry. They are the down-and-dirty lawyers. They are a great organization that unfortunately even some gay people don’t know who they are. It’s like they are the ones in there, in the courtrooms.
Masterson: We hosted Lambda Legal’s Liberty Awards last year, and Tori is going to host this year’s Liberty Awards on September 16, 2010.
That’s exciting! Lambda always puts together a wonderful event. What should we expecting to see on season 5 of Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood?
Masterson: Everyone is going to get a more intimate view of the family. The season starts out with us on a road trip. So Tori, Dean, and the guncles go on a cross-country road trip in an RV.
Horn: The RV looks bigger on the outside.
That’s very Oprah and Gayle of you all. Lastly, is there a way for a birth mother to get more details on the adoption or to reach out to you both?
Horn: We have a website, Bill-Scout.com, with information for our adoption. We are trying to get it out to as many people as possible. You never know what someone will overhear.
Masterson: We also have Twitters, ScoutMasterson and BillHornWoHi. For the adoption they have been such an integral part of our networking. I sent out the website and Denise Richards retweeted it to her one and a half million people. Those are our critical networking pieces to get the adoption word out.
Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood premieres Monday April 5 at 10 p.m. on Oxygen.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- LGBT-Inclusive Immigration Reform Good as Dead, Say Advocates
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Marriage Equality Recalls of Pro-Marriage Equality Lawmakers Quashed in Minnesota 1 hour 44 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 2 hours 40 min ago
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 4:00 AM
- Current Issue A Home of Our Own 4:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT 4:00 AM
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 1:06 AM
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM