Grading the TV Networks
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 22 2010 7:30 PM ET
GLAAD’s annual Network Responsibility Index is out and, as in years past, several networks — read carefully, CBS and TBS — need some major improvement. But other networks, both on cable (MTV, ABC Family) and broadcast (The CW is up 15% from last year) have made some major improvements. From Project Runway to Glee to Modern Family, see how your favorite shows have helped — or hurt — the 15 networks ranked.
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- Obama Cracks Marriage Equality Jokes at White House Correspondent's Dinner
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument
- Antigay Ark. Rally Eclipsed by Protesters Shouting 'Love Is Love'
- Bruce Jenner's Republican Revelation Draws Anger, Praise
- Drag Race Star Miss Fame Releases 'Rubber Doll' Music Video