Grading the TV Networks
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 22 2010 6:30 PM ET
TNT - Good
108 Total Hours Original Prime-time Programming
37 LGBT Inclusive Hours – 34%
The most improved network in the past few years, TNT had just one hour of LGBT-inclusive content in 2008. The series Raising the Bar featuring a gay law clerk and Southland with gay cop John Cooper (Michael Cudlitz, pictured) helped to improve the network's numbers.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- PHOTOS: Brazilian Couples Get Married En Masse
- Mass. Lt. Gov. Candidate Backs Marriage Equality; Conservatives Object
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke 20 min 26 sec ago
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square 29 min 20 sec ago
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? 1 hour 11 min ago
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album 2 hours 12 min ago
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS 2 hours 16 min ago
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback 4:10 PM
- Politics Gay Former Republican Congressman Condemns Interparty Discrimination 3:07 PM