Grading the TV Networks
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 22 2010 7:30 PM ET
Lifetime - Good
102.5 Total Hours Original Prime-time Programming
32 LGBT-Inclusive Hours – 31%
For the past three years Lifetime has shown a steady increase in LGBT-inclusive programming — this year, with the acquisition of Project Runway, its numbers soared. Drop Dead Diva also features many gay characters in guest-starring roles, and the networks focus on new reality programming promises an increased number of LGBT characters down the road.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?