Grading the TV Networks
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 22 2010 6:30 PM ET
ABC - Good
1,147 Total Hours Prime-time Programming
297.5 LGBT Inclusive Hours - 26%
ABC has consistently been one of the most LGBT-inclusive networks with shows including Grey’s Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Ugly Bett, and Brothers & Sisters. This season, Modern Family (pictured) joined the line-up, adding couple Mitchell and Cameron to the landscape. Reality shows including Dancing With the Stars and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition also feature LGBT personalities.
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Mass. Lt. Gov. Candidate Backs Marriage Equality; Conservatives Object
- Media PHOTOS: Adam Lambert, Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer, Fergie at TrevorLIVE Benefit 4 min 55 sec ago
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke 1 hour 45 min ago
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square 1 hour 54 min ago
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? 2 hours 36 min ago
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback 4:10 PM