Bad Girl Gone Good?
BY Brandon Voss
March 02 2011 6:40 PM ET
Perez says he’s committed to being a nicer person.
I don’t care. The sad thing is that so much bad has happened, even when you want to be good, people have already stopped listening. I know that his blog is silly entertainment, but this is somebody who told the world that it was OK to laugh at and make fun of people, so whether he’s changed his ways or not, he’s part of the problem.
While we’re on the subject of gay men you’ve rubbed the wrong way, let’s talk about Josh Strickland. On working with you in Peepshow in Las Vegas, Strickland told The Advocate that he felt “snubbed” by you. “We really tried to be friends with her,” he said. “How many times can you try with someone who just goes into their dressing room and doesn’t speak to you when they’re walking in the hall?” Were you really that big of a diva?
This is a tough one because I never like to speak bad about people. I don’t like negativity around me. It doesn’t matter if someone’s being negative to me or negative in general, when you’re around it you start to stink like it, and I don’t want to stink. So no, I was not a diva, and it wasn’t as dramatic as he’s made it sound. I just saw enough to know that he wasn’t the kind of person I wanted to be around. I didn’t feel like he was someone who would make me better, stronger, or more valuable. Maybe he can do that for other people in life, and maybe other people are better suited to him, but I was not one of those people. But he’s very talented and good-looking, so I hope he turns over a new leaf and becomes a positive, inspiring person, because he has all the tools to be a very watched man. And that’s the nicest way I can say that.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship May 18 2013 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off May 18 2013 3:21 PM
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill May 18 2013 12:20 PM
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre May 18 2013 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM