Roseanne Kind of Wants to Make Out With Cher
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 05 2011 8:30 PM ET
Roseanne Barr, the lesbo-loving comic star of the hit new Lifetime reality show Roseanne’s Nuts, is still talking sapphic smooches nearly two decades after she sucked face with Mariel Hemingway on her eponymous sitcom Roseanne.
When asked by XOJane.com who she’d like to make out with, the actress (who also admitted she tweets naked) wasted no time in pointing to Chaz Bono’s supersexy mum.
“Oh Jesus. Cher,” said Barr. “If I get married again I wanna marry Cher. I'm in love with Cher. I would love to — no, maybe not make out with her. I'd like to hang out with her and marry her, but I don't know about making out with her. I have a thing about kissing and germs. I don't like to shake hands or kiss. So, I don’t know. But I think Cher is fascinating.”
And there’s something for the gay boys too. The macadamia farmer and post-modern feminist who brought blue-collar life to prime-time television came up with a guy crush who has a nice gay fan base: “Paul Sculfor. There's a picture of me and Paul. Yeah. I just stared at Paul. He's pretty handsome.”
Sculfor, a model and actor, last starred in the Spanish film Di Di Hollywood, as a gay actor in a beard relationship with the main character. Sculfor is as straight as Barr, but snapshots from his nude same-sex kissing scene in a Madrid pool pinged gaydars everywhere.
“He's gorgeous,” Barr adds. “He's the new somebody. So he can get a discount on luggage. I'm so thrilled. But he's gorgeous.”
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- POLL: Americans Prefer Gay President to Evangelical or Tea Partier
- WATCH: Ben Carson Thinks President Can Ignore Courts on Marriage Equality