Roseanne Kind of Wants to Make Out With Cher
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 05 2011 8:30 PM ET
Roseanne Barr, the lesbo-loving comic star of the hit new Lifetime reality show Roseanne’s Nuts, is still talking sapphic smooches nearly two decades after she sucked face with Mariel Hemingway on her eponymous sitcom Roseanne.
When asked by XOJane.com who she’d like to make out with, the actress (who also admitted she tweets naked) wasted no time in pointing to Chaz Bono’s supersexy mum.
“Oh Jesus. Cher,” said Barr. “If I get married again I wanna marry Cher. I'm in love with Cher. I would love to — no, maybe not make out with her. I'd like to hang out with her and marry her, but I don't know about making out with her. I have a thing about kissing and germs. I don't like to shake hands or kiss. So, I don’t know. But I think Cher is fascinating.”
And there’s something for the gay boys too. The macadamia farmer and post-modern feminist who brought blue-collar life to prime-time television came up with a guy crush who has a nice gay fan base: “Paul Sculfor. There's a picture of me and Paul. Yeah. I just stared at Paul. He's pretty handsome.”
Sculfor, a model and actor, last starred in the Spanish film Di Di Hollywood, as a gay actor in a beard relationship with the main character. Sculfor is as straight as Barr, but snapshots from his nude same-sex kissing scene in a Madrid pool pinged gaydars everywhere.
“He's gorgeous,” Barr adds. “He's the new somebody. So he can get a discount on luggage. I'm so thrilled. But he's gorgeous.”
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM
- Religion Archbishop of NY Applauds NFL Hopeful Michael Sam for Coming Out March 08 2014 6:04 PM
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine March 08 2014 2:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return March 08 2014 7:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith March 08 2014 5:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 8:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 8:25 PM