Sara Gilbert, Allison Adler Split
BY Trudy Ring
August 24 2011 7:20 PM ET
Sara Gilbert, cohost of The Talk and costar on Roseanne and other TV series, and producer-writer Allison Adler have ended their 10-year relationship.
“It’s completely amicable,” a representative for Gilbert told People magazine. Gilbert, 36, and Adler, 44, will share custody of their children — son Levi, 6½, and daughter Sawyer, 4.
Gilbert first gained fame as daughter Darlene Conner on Roseanne and has also appeared on such series as ER, 24, and The Big Bang Theory, and movies including Poison Ivy. She launched the daytime chatfest The Talk last year. Adler’s credits include No Ordinary Family, Chuck, Veronica’s Closet, Just Shoot Me! and Family Guy.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- #TBT: Male Pattern Badness
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)