Sara Gilbert, Allison Adler Split
BY Trudy Ring
August 24 2011 7:20 PM ET
Sara Gilbert, cohost of The Talk and costar on Roseanne and other TV series, and producer-writer Allison Adler have ended their 10-year relationship.
“It’s completely amicable,” a representative for Gilbert told People magazine. Gilbert, 36, and Adler, 44, will share custody of their children — son Levi, 6½, and daughter Sawyer, 4.
Gilbert first gained fame as daughter Darlene Conner on Roseanne and has also appeared on such series as ER, 24, and The Big Bang Theory, and movies including Poison Ivy. She launched the daytime chatfest The Talk last year. Adler’s credits include No Ordinary Family, Chuck, Veronica’s Closet, Just Shoot Me! and Family Guy.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Pet Shop Boys Remix Irish Drag Queen's Powerful Speech Against Homophobia
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- Why Television Is Outpacing Film in Diversity
- Television Looking GIF-cap: Season 1 Finale 24 min 56 sec ago
- Books Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel 28 min 1 sec ago
- Business P.R. Agency Adds LGBT Practice 54 min 35 sec ago
- Travel A Tour Through the San Francisco of Looking, Season One 57 min 10 sec ago
- Women Houston Lesbian Couple Found Murdered, Cops Searching for Suspect 1 hour 23 sec ago
- Women WATCH: 10 Worst Ways to Pick Up a Lesbian 1 hour 2 min ago
- Parenting Ubbas: The Golden Shower Toy 1 hour 58 min ago