Sara Gilbert, Allison Adler Split
BY Trudy Ring
August 24 2011 7:20 PM ET
Sara Gilbert, cohost of The Talk and costar on Roseanne and other TV series, and producer-writer Allison Adler have ended their 10-year relationship.
“It’s completely amicable,” a representative for Gilbert told People magazine. Gilbert, 36, and Adler, 44, will share custody of their children — son Levi, 6½, and daughter Sawyer, 4.
Gilbert first gained fame as daughter Darlene Conner on Roseanne and has also appeared on such series as ER, 24, and The Big Bang Theory, and movies including Poison Ivy. She launched the daytime chatfest The Talk last year. Adler’s credits include No Ordinary Family, Chuck, Veronica’s Closet, Just Shoot Me! and Family Guy.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet