Sara Gilbert, Allison Adler Split
BY Trudy Ring
August 24 2011 6:20 PM ET
Sara Gilbert, cohost of The Talk and costar on Roseanne and other TV series, and producer-writer Allison Adler have ended their 10-year relationship.
“It’s completely amicable,” a representative for Gilbert told People magazine. Gilbert, 36, and Adler, 44, will share custody of their children — son Levi, 6½, and daughter Sawyer, 4.
Gilbert first gained fame as daughter Darlene Conner on Roseanne and has also appeared on such series as ER, 24, and The Big Bang Theory, and movies including Poison Ivy. She launched the daytime chatfest The Talk last year. Adler’s credits include No Ordinary Family, Chuck, Veronica’s Closet, Just Shoot Me! and Family Guy.
- 13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
- Op-ed: What I Didn't Learn in Catholic School
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- These Couples Prove Love Is Love
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Mass. Lt. Gov. Candidate Backs Marriage Equality; Conservatives Object
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM
- Election Is Marriage Equality Still Politically Dangerous, Even in Mass.? December 09 2013 7:09 PM
- Entertainment News Tig Notaro Nominated for Best Comedy Album December 09 2013 6:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS Republican Pol: Gays Want Free Medical Care Because of AIDS December 09 2013 6:04 PM
- Parenting Israel Again Deals Gay Couples, Families Legislative Setback December 09 2013 4:10 PM
- Business America's Best Places to Work, According to HRC December 09 2013 3:49 PM