What Other '80s Teen Stars Have to Say About Equality
BY Josh Hinkle
March 07 2012 1:15 AM ET
Sarah Jessica Parker starred in the short-lived '80s sitcom Square Pegs (1982-1983). Parker, along with her Sex and the City cast mates, spoke out for marriage equality while promoting Sex and the City 2. She says she "can't imagine any real legitimate reason" not to have marriage equality.
See the full video of Parker and the rest of the Sex and the City cast below.
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model