What Other '80s Teen Stars Have to Say About Equality
BY Josh Hinkle
March 07 2012 2:15 AM ET
Sarah Jessica Parker starred in the short-lived '80s sitcom Square Pegs (1982-1983). Parker, along with her Sex and the City cast mates, spoke out for marriage equality while promoting Sex and the City 2. She says she "can't imagine any real legitimate reason" not to have marriage equality.
See the full video of Parker and the rest of the Sex and the City cast below.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers