What Other '80s Teen Stars Have to Say About Equality
BY Josh Hinkle
March 07 2012 2:15 AM ET
Sarah Jessica Parker starred in the short-lived '80s sitcom Square Pegs (1982-1983). Parker, along with her Sex and the City cast mates, spoke out for marriage equality while promoting Sex and the City 2. She says she "can't imagine any real legitimate reason" not to have marriage equality.
See the full video of Parker and the rest of the Sex and the City cast below.
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion