What Other '80s Teen Stars Have to Say About Equality
BY Josh Hinkle
March 07 2012 2:15 AM ET
Costars of Who's the Boss? (1984-1992) Alyssa Milano and Danny Pintauro have both made positive statements regarding gay rights.
Pintauro, who following the show came out as gay, speaks out regarding other actors. In an interview with Metro Weekly, Pintauro said many actors are not out in their public lives, but he wishes they were. He believes those actors are seen as role models to kids and the kids "see them totally living a lie."
Milano said on the red carpet of VH1's Do Something Awards show that it seems "inhumane" to not let LGBT people marry. Check out the video of her statement below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality
- Yet Another Court Tells Bobby Jindal to Issue Marriage Licenses
- The World Is Finally Ready For the Lost Recordings of '70s Gay Rockers Smokey