What Other '80s Teen Stars Have to Say About Equality
BY Josh Hinkle
March 07 2012 2:15 AM ET
Costars of Who's the Boss? (1984-1992) Alyssa Milano and Danny Pintauro have both made positive statements regarding gay rights.
Pintauro, who following the show came out as gay, speaks out regarding other actors. In an interview with Metro Weekly, Pintauro said many actors are not out in their public lives, but he wishes they were. He believes those actors are seen as role models to kids and the kids "see them totally living a lie."
Milano said on the red carpet of VH1's Do Something Awards show that it seems "inhumane" to not let LGBT people marry. Check out the video of her statement below.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'