What Other '80s Teen Stars Have to Say About Equality
BY Josh Hinkle
March 07 2012 2:15 AM ET
Costars of Who's the Boss? (1984-1992) Alyssa Milano and Danny Pintauro have both made positive statements regarding gay rights.
Pintauro, who following the show came out as gay, speaks out regarding other actors. In an interview with Metro Weekly, Pintauro said many actors are not out in their public lives, but he wishes they were. He believes those actors are seen as role models to kids and the kids "see them totally living a lie."
Milano said on the red carpet of VH1's Do Something Awards show that it seems "inhumane" to not let LGBT people marry. Check out the video of her statement below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Do You Hear 'Girl Men' or 'Guru Men?' 31 min 10 sec ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 7:00 AM
- Television The Brains Behind Husbands 6:03 AM
- Tyler Curry The 'Undetectable' Paradox in Talking About HIV 6:00 AM
- Current Issue Meet the New Voice for Dallas 4:00 AM
- Books New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families May 23 2013 8:17 PM
- Commentary Op-ed: Boy Scouts Must Complete the Inclusion Process May 23 2013 7:32 PM