What Other '80s Teen Stars Have to Say About Equality
BY Josh Hinkle
March 07 2012 1:15 AM ET
Costars of Who's the Boss? (1984-1992) Alyssa Milano and Danny Pintauro have both made positive statements regarding gay rights.
Pintauro, who following the show came out as gay, speaks out regarding other actors. In an interview with Metro Weekly, Pintauro said many actors are not out in their public lives, but he wishes they were. He believes those actors are seen as role models to kids and the kids "see them totally living a lie."
Milano said on the red carpet of VH1's Do Something Awards show that it seems "inhumane" to not let LGBT people marry. Check out the video of her statement below.
- Sports College Swimmer Comes Out to Religious Mom 12 min 58 sec ago
- Media CNN to Test New Don Lemon Prime-Time Show 26 min 52 sec ago
- Religion WATCH: Christian Pastors Involved in African LGBT Issues — But Not How You May Think 42 min 55 sec ago
- Love and Sex Single, Fun, Fit, and 50 54 min 50 sec ago
- Travel Travelogue: News and Notes from Philly, San Diego and More 1 hour 11 min ago
- Politics Virginia's House Repeals Sodomy Ban 2 hours 10 min ago
- Crime WATCH: Gay Couple Attacked in NYC on 10th Anniversary 2 hours 17 min ago