What Other '80s Teen Stars Have to Say About Equality
BY Josh Hinkle
March 07 2012 1:15 AM ET
Jodie Sweetin, who played Stephanie Tanner on Full House (1987-1995), and fiancé Morty Coyle have announced their support for marriage equality. Coyle tweeted "in love with my fiance and waiting for marriage equality for all."
Fellow Full House cast member and sister of Kirk Cameron, Candace Cameron Bure has not spoken out on LGBT issues but seems to be more accepting of LGBT people. In a statement sent to The Advocate, gossip blogger Perez Hilton said, "The fact that Candace Cameron Bure sat down to speak with me is telling. That is a very public indication that she is comfortable enough with a homosexual man to come into their pink room to sit down and chat." See Bure's full interview with Hilton below.
- Duck Dynasty May Be Over After Antigay Tirade
- N.M. County Officials Resign Over Marriage Equality
- Hundreds of Catholic Students Protest Gay Vice Principal's Dismissal
- WATCH: Jon Stewart 'Sort of' Stands With Fox News in Defending Duck Dynasty Star
- How Gay is Duck Dynasty Merchandise?
- Fab or Fail? 2013's Cultural Ups and Downs
- Education Hundreds Protest Gay Vice Principal's Dismissal 48 min 37 sec ago
- Marriage Equality N.M. County Officials Resign Over Marriage Equality 50 min 2 sec ago
- Entertainment News Wish Someone a Merry Xmas With Matt Bomer Magic Mike Holiday Cards 55 min 35 sec ago
- Entertainment News Hooray for Bob Newhart: Pulled Out of Antigay Event 1 hour 20 sec ago
- Comedy How Gay is Duck Dynasty Merchandise? 1 hour 21 min ago
- Politics WATCH: Step Inside Sochi's Gay Nightclub 1 hour 47 min ago
- World News Third Russian Convicted Under 'Gay Propaganda' Law 1 hour 57 min ago