What Other '80s Teen Stars Have to Say About Equality
BY Josh Hinkle
March 07 2012 1:15 AM ET
Jodie Sweetin, who played Stephanie Tanner on Full House (1987-1995), and fiancé Morty Coyle have announced their support for marriage equality. Coyle tweeted "in love with my fiance and waiting for marriage equality for all."
Fellow Full House cast member and sister of Kirk Cameron, Candace Cameron Bure has not spoken out on LGBT issues but seems to be more accepting of LGBT people. In a statement sent to The Advocate, gossip blogger Perez Hilton said, "The fact that Candace Cameron Bure sat down to speak with me is telling. That is a very public indication that she is comfortable enough with a homosexual man to come into their pink room to sit down and chat." See Bure's full interview with Hilton below.
- Travel Travelogue: News and Notes from Philly, San Diego and More 7 min 2 sec ago
- Politics Virginia's House Repeals Sodomy Ban 1 hour 6 min ago
- Crime WATCH: Gay Couple Attacked in NYC on 10th Anniversary 1 hour 12 min ago
- Theater Late Gay TV Star's Play Eyes Broadway 1 hour 56 min ago
- Commentary Why Is the St Patrick's Day Parade So Important to LGBT Activists? 1 hour 56 min ago
- Comedy WATCH: Jeffrey: The Series Episode 7, ‘Velvet Rope’ 1 hour 58 min ago
- Religion Meet the Controversial Spiritual Adviser to Trans People 11:39 AM