What Other '80s Teen Stars Have to Say About Equality
BY Josh Hinkle
March 07 2012 2:15 AM ET
Jodie Sweetin, who played Stephanie Tanner on Full House (1987-1995), and fiancé Morty Coyle have announced their support for marriage equality. Coyle tweeted "in love with my fiance and waiting for marriage equality for all."
Fellow Full House cast member and sister of Kirk Cameron, Candace Cameron Bure has not spoken out on LGBT issues but seems to be more accepting of LGBT people. In a statement sent to The Advocate, gossip blogger Perez Hilton said, "The fact that Candace Cameron Bure sat down to speak with me is telling. That is a very public indication that she is comfortable enough with a homosexual man to come into their pink room to sit down and chat." See Bure's full interview with Hilton below.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees