What Other '80s Teen Stars Have to Say About Equality
BY Josh Hinkle
March 07 2012 2:15 AM ET
Kristy McNichol, star of the risque 1980 comedy Little Darlings, came out publicly as lesbian in an interview with People magazine to show her support for bullied LGBT teens. McNichol's publicist released a statement, saying, "She hopes that coming out can help kids who need support. She would like to help others who feel different."
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?