Donald Trump Fires Clay Aiken, Hires Arsenio Hall
BY Neal Broverman
May 21 2012 2:42 PM ET
Out pop star Clay Aiken was narrowly bested by former talk show host Arsenio Hall on Sunday night's Celebrity Apprentice finale.
Apprentice host Donald Trump said he was torn, but ultimately hired Hall and fired Aiken. Hall won more money for his charity over the course of the season, though Aiken took home more in the final challenge, which required the contestants to create a celebrity variety show and public service announcement.
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- Diego Tolomelli and the Stain of Original Sin
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- Op-ed: How Not to React When an LGBT Teacher Is Fired
- Chaz Bono Talks Trans Issues on RuPaul's Drag Race