Donald Trump Fires Clay Aiken, Hires Arsenio Hall
BY Neal Broverman
May 21 2012 1:42 PM ET
Out pop star Clay Aiken was narrowly bested by former talk show host Arsenio Hall on Sunday night's Celebrity Apprentice finale.
Apprentice host Donald Trump said he was torn, but ultimately hired Hall and fired Aiken. Hall won more money for his charity over the course of the season, though Aiken took home more in the final challenge, which required the contestants to create a celebrity variety show and public service announcement.
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary