Donald Trump Fires Clay Aiken, Hires Arsenio Hall
BY Neal Broverman
May 21 2012 2:42 PM ET
Out pop star Clay Aiken was narrowly bested by former talk show host Arsenio Hall on Sunday night's Celebrity Apprentice finale.
Apprentice host Donald Trump said he was torn, but ultimately hired Hall and fired Aiken. Hall won more money for his charity over the course of the season, though Aiken took home more in the final challenge, which required the contestants to create a celebrity variety show and public service announcement.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam, Cowboys Welcome Lull in Media Attention
- Myth or Truth: Can We Give Up Condoms?
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality