Cheyenne Jackson To Play Scout Master on Munsters Reboot
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 18 2012 5:58 PM ET
Cheyenne Jackson has been cast as a scout master in Mockingbird Lane, Bryan Fuller's reimagining of the '60s sitcom The Munsters, reports Deadline.
Jackson will guest star in an episode of the horror-dramedy as Scout Master Steve, which Deadline describes as a "charming, cheerful new scout master, a widower with no children of his own who becomes smitten with Lily (Portia de Rossi)." The versatile Jackson, who will release a new solo album next month, was also recently cast in Behind the Candelabra, the upcoming film biography of flamboyant entertainer Liberace.
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Folk Singer Janis Ian: Bill Cosby Blackballed Me From TV as a Teen
- The 13 Biggest Trolls in Media
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Modern-Day Martin Luthers Show Support for Ousted Gay Methodist Minister