Cheyenne Jackson To Play Scout Master on Munsters Reboot
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 18 2012 5:58 PM ET
Cheyenne Jackson has been cast as a scout master in Mockingbird Lane, Bryan Fuller's reimagining of the '60s sitcom The Munsters, reports Deadline.
Jackson will guest star in an episode of the horror-dramedy as Scout Master Steve, which Deadline describes as a "charming, cheerful new scout master, a widower with no children of his own who becomes smitten with Lily (Portia de Rossi)." The versatile Jackson, who will release a new solo album next month, was also recently cast in Behind the Candelabra, the upcoming film biography of flamboyant entertainer Liberace.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend
- Op-ed: How Not to React When an LGBT Teacher Is Fired