Cheyenne Jackson To Play Scout Master on Munsters Reboot
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 18 2012 5:58 PM ET
Cheyenne Jackson has been cast as a scout master in Mockingbird Lane, Bryan Fuller's reimagining of the '60s sitcom The Munsters, reports Deadline.
Jackson will guest star in an episode of the horror-dramedy as Scout Master Steve, which Deadline describes as a "charming, cheerful new scout master, a widower with no children of his own who becomes smitten with Lily (Portia de Rossi)." The versatile Jackson, who will release a new solo album next month, was also recently cast in Behind the Candelabra, the upcoming film biography of flamboyant entertainer Liberace.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels 2 hours 55 min ago
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition 7:00 PM
- Women Op-Ed: Remembering Sakia Gunn: the News Coverage and Homophobic Murder 6:27 PM