Cheyenne Jackson To Play Scout Master on Munsters Reboot
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 18 2012 5:58 PM ET
Cheyenne Jackson has been cast as a scout master in Mockingbird Lane, Bryan Fuller's reimagining of the '60s sitcom The Munsters, reports Deadline.
Jackson will guest star in an episode of the horror-dramedy as Scout Master Steve, which Deadline describes as a "charming, cheerful new scout master, a widower with no children of his own who becomes smitten with Lily (Portia de Rossi)." The versatile Jackson, who will release a new solo album next month, was also recently cast in Behind the Candelabra, the upcoming film biography of flamboyant entertainer Liberace.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'