Carson Kressley Needs the Gay Vote
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 04 2012 10:49 AM ET
It's an election year so everyone is clamoring for the LGBT vote (well, everyone except Mitt Romney). But a less-serious but no less important vote is going on as well: the fan vote for the final contestant on Dancing With The Stars All-Stars.
Up for consideration: gay reality show maven Carson Kressley, Disney star Massey, and Cheetah Girls' Sabrina Bryan. ABC is asking fans to vote on which of these former competitors should return for the All-Stars season for which most of the casting has already been done.
Kressley will be the only openly gay contestant if he gets voted in. The dancers already returning include Pamela Anderson, Kirstie Alley, and Bristol Palin, as well as several athletes.
To vote for Carson, visit ABC.com.
- Bobby Jindal Is Mad No One Thought Phil Robertson Was Funny
- Reality Star Marksman Chris Cheng Comes Out
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- New Mexico Supreme Court Declares Statewide Marriage Equality
- Figure Skater Brian Boitano Comes Out
- Duck Dynasty Star Slams Sinful 'Homosexuals, Drunks, Terrorists'
- Travel Futuristic Vegas Nightclub Goes Gay 33 min 19 sec ago
- Obituaries Washington Marriage Equality Opponent Dies 1 hour 6 min ago
- Film Paul Rudd Set to Star in Marvel Comics Ant-Man Film 2 hours 7 min ago
- Entertainment News Reality Star Marksman Chris Cheng Comes Out 2 hours 39 min ago
- Travel Out Traveler Award Winner: Best Hotel Chain 2 hours 42 min ago
- People Bobby Jindal Is Mad No One Thought Phil Robertson Was Funny 2 hours 57 min ago
- Women The Incredibly True Adventures of 2 Lesbian Penguins in Love in Israel 6:13 PM