Carson Kressley Needs the Gay Vote
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 04 2012 10:49 AM ET
It's an election year so everyone is clamoring for the LGBT vote (well, everyone except Mitt Romney). But a less-serious but no less important vote is going on as well: the fan vote for the final contestant on Dancing With The Stars All-Stars.
Up for consideration: gay reality show maven Carson Kressley, Disney star Massey, and Cheetah Girls' Sabrina Bryan. ABC is asking fans to vote on which of these former competitors should return for the All-Stars season for which most of the casting has already been done.
Kressley will be the only openly gay contestant if he gets voted in. The dancers already returning include Pamela Anderson, Kirstie Alley, and Bristol Palin, as well as several athletes.
To vote for Carson, visit ABC.com.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School