Jack and Grace Reunion! Sean Hayes Heads to Smash
BY Neal Broverman
August 13 2012 7:22 PM ET
Sean Hayes just nabbed an arc on the second season of NBC's Smash, where he'll appear alongside his former Will and Grace co-star, Debra Messing.
The Emmy-winning Hayes will play Terrence Falls, a comedic TV and film star making his Broadway debut. Smash centers around the production of a fictional Broadway show. Messing portrays a lyricist and writer, who helped create a musical based on Marilyn Monroe's life.
Hayes and Messing starred for eight years on Will & Grace, as a gay flake and a flaky interior designer, respectively. Read more here.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model