Jack and Grace Reunion! Sean Hayes Heads to Smash
BY Neal Broverman
August 13 2012 8:22 PM ET
Sean Hayes just nabbed an arc on the second season of NBC's Smash, where he'll appear alongside his former Will and Grace co-star, Debra Messing.
The Emmy-winning Hayes will play Terrence Falls, a comedic TV and film star making his Broadway debut. Smash centers around the production of a fictional Broadway show. Messing portrays a lyricist and writer, who helped create a musical based on Marilyn Monroe's life.
Hayes and Messing starred for eight years on Will & Grace, as a gay flake and a flaky interior designer, respectively. Read more here.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'