Jack and Grace Reunion! Sean Hayes Heads to Smash
BY Neal Broverman
August 13 2012 8:22 PM ET
Sean Hayes just nabbed an arc on the second season of NBC's Smash, where he'll appear alongside his former Will and Grace co-star, Debra Messing.
The Emmy-winning Hayes will play Terrence Falls, a comedic TV and film star making his Broadway debut. Smash centers around the production of a fictional Broadway show. Messing portrays a lyricist and writer, who helped create a musical based on Marilyn Monroe's life.
Hayes and Messing starred for eight years on Will & Grace, as a gay flake and a flaky interior designer, respectively. Read more here.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- The Golden Age of Denial: Gay Bible Porn
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- New ABC Talker Laura Ingraham Has Antigay Record
- Finnish Postal Service Will Release Tom of Finland Stamps