Jack and Grace Reunion! Sean Hayes Heads to Smash
BY Neal Broverman
August 13 2012 8:22 PM ET
Sean Hayes just nabbed an arc on the second season of NBC's Smash, where he'll appear alongside his former Will and Grace co-star, Debra Messing.
The Emmy-winning Hayes will play Terrence Falls, a comedic TV and film star making his Broadway debut. Smash centers around the production of a fictional Broadway show. Messing portrays a lyricist and writer, who helped create a musical based on Marilyn Monroe's life.
Hayes and Messing starred for eight years on Will & Grace, as a gay flake and a flaky interior designer, respectively. Read more here.
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?