WATCH: Lindsay Talks About Playing Liz
BY Neal Broverman
September 27 2012 6:47 PM ET
Who's to say if Lifetime's Liz & Dick will be simply entertaining or a camp classic, but stars Lindsay Lohan and Grant Bowler are hoping for the former, according to a new behind-the-scenes video.
Lohan and Bowler talk earnestly about the Elizabeth Taylor biopic, with the deep-throated Lohan sounding more like Brenda Vaccaro than the Butterfield 8 Oscar-winner. Bowler says his costar is Taylor "reincarnated." The TV movie premieres November 3. See the behind-the-scenes video below.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- Op-ed: The Dire State of Louisiana LGBTs
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: The 8 Most Hateful Things Texas Lawmakers Said Monday
- WATCH: Texas B&B Boots Gay Couple, Gets Banned From Airbnb
- PHOTOS: Homeless LGBT Youth Become Visible