WATCH: Lindsay Talks About Playing Liz
BY Neal Broverman
September 27 2012 6:47 PM ET
Who's to say if Lifetime's Liz & Dick will be simply entertaining or a camp classic, but stars Lindsay Lohan and Grant Bowler are hoping for the former, according to a new behind-the-scenes video.
Lohan and Bowler talk earnestly about the Elizabeth Taylor biopic, with the deep-throated Lohan sounding more like Brenda Vaccaro than the Butterfield 8 Oscar-winner. Bowler says his costar is Taylor "reincarnated." The TV movie premieres November 3. See the behind-the-scenes video below.
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- BREAKING: How About a President Santorum?