WATCH: Lindsay Talks About Playing Liz
BY Neal Broverman
September 27 2012 6:47 PM ET
Who's to say if Lifetime's Liz & Dick will be simply entertaining or a camp classic, but stars Lindsay Lohan and Grant Bowler are hoping for the former, according to a new behind-the-scenes video.
Lohan and Bowler talk earnestly about the Elizabeth Taylor biopic, with the deep-throated Lohan sounding more like Brenda Vaccaro than the Butterfield 8 Oscar-winner. Bowler says his costar is Taylor "reincarnated." The TV movie premieres November 3. See the behind-the-scenes video below.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- WATCH: Brothers Shows the Delight and Difficulty of Dating While Trans
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?