WATCH: Lindsay Talks About Playing Liz
BY Neal Broverman
September 27 2012 6:47 PM ET
Who's to say if Lifetime's Liz & Dick will be simply entertaining or a camp classic, but stars Lindsay Lohan and Grant Bowler are hoping for the former, according to a new behind-the-scenes video.
Lohan and Bowler talk earnestly about the Elizabeth Taylor biopic, with the deep-throated Lohan sounding more like Brenda Vaccaro than the Butterfield 8 Oscar-winner. Bowler says his costar is Taylor "reincarnated." The TV movie premieres November 3. See the behind-the-scenes video below.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word