WATCH: Lindsay Talks About Playing Liz
BY Neal Broverman
September 27 2012 6:47 PM ET
Who's to say if Lifetime's Liz & Dick will be simply entertaining or a camp classic, but stars Lindsay Lohan and Grant Bowler are hoping for the former, according to a new behind-the-scenes video.
Lohan and Bowler talk earnestly about the Elizabeth Taylor biopic, with the deep-throated Lohan sounding more like Brenda Vaccaro than the Butterfield 8 Oscar-winner. Bowler says his costar is Taylor "reincarnated." The TV movie premieres November 3. See the behind-the-scenes video below.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- BREAKING: Wyo. Won't Appeal Marriage Equality
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops