WATCH: Hoda Tries to Replace Kathie Lee With Drag Queens
BY Neal Broverman
October 15 2012 4:12 PM ET
While Kathie Lee Gifford is busy working on her Broadway show Scandalous, her Today co-host Hoda Kotb is looking for someone to temporarily fill Gifford's shoes.
In a skit for the morning talk show, Kotb was filmed trying on new friends, from members of a sewing circle to dogs to a group of drag queens that included a bearded man in a wig calling himself Kathie Lee. Watch the ridiculousness below.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- Thousands Rally Against Anti-LGBT Violence in New York City
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 34 min 27 sec ago
- Current Issue A Home of Our Own 34 min 27 sec ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT 34 min 37 sec ago
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 1:06 AM
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? May 21 2013 10:00 PM
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! May 21 2013 8:29 PM