WATCH: Hoda Tries to Replace Kathie Lee With Drag Queens
BY Neal Broverman
October 15 2012 4:12 PM ET
While Kathie Lee Gifford is busy working on her Broadway show Scandalous, her Today co-host Hoda Kotb is looking for someone to temporarily fill Gifford's shoes.
In a skit for the morning talk show, Kotb was filmed trying on new friends, from members of a sewing circle to dogs to a group of drag queens that included a bearded man in a wig calling himself Kathie Lee. Watch the ridiculousness below.
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Tow Truck Operator Targets LGBT Drivers During Gay Days
- Congresswoman Slams Science Magazine for Transphobic, Sexist Cover
- Op-ed: When A Trip to Provincetown Helps Moms And Dads Find Strength
- Arizona: Marriage Ban Wasn't Meant to Harm Gay Couples