WATCH: Hoda Tries to Replace Kathie Lee With Drag Queens
BY Neal Broverman
October 15 2012 4:12 PM ET
While Kathie Lee Gifford is busy working on her Broadway show Scandalous, her Today co-host Hoda Kotb is looking for someone to temporarily fill Gifford's shoes.
In a skit for the morning talk show, Kotb was filmed trying on new friends, from members of a sewing circle to dogs to a group of drag queens that included a bearded man in a wig calling himself Kathie Lee. Watch the ridiculousness below.
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- WATCH: Janet Mock Gives Oprah 'Ah-Ha' Moments About Gender
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: Nebraska Woman Is Suing All 'Homosexuals' on Behalf of God