WATCH: Hoda Tries to Replace Kathie Lee With Drag Queens
BY Neal Broverman
October 15 2012 3:12 PM ET
While Kathie Lee Gifford is busy working on her Broadway show Scandalous, her Today co-host Hoda Kotb is looking for someone to temporarily fill Gifford's shoes.
In a skit for the morning talk show, Kotb was filmed trying on new friends, from members of a sewing circle to dogs to a group of drag queens that included a bearded man in a wig calling himself Kathie Lee. Watch the ridiculousness below.
- Transgender HHS to Reevaluate Ban on Gender-Confirming Surgeries 2 min 32 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Mary Lambert's Version of 'Teenage Dirtbag' is a Lesbian Love Song! 52 min 29 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Senate Republicans Introduce 'License to Discriminate' Bill 1 hour 1 min ago
- Entertainment News TV Icon Bob Newhart Scheduled For Antigay Org Event With Rick Santorum 1 hour 22 min ago
- Military Hagel: Full National Guard To Recognize Gay Couples 1 hour 54 min ago
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: Follow 24 Hours in LGBT America 2 hours 52 min ago
- Entertainment News Tom Daley: Russian Doll? 9:18 AM