WATCH: Hoda Tries to Replace Kathie Lee With Drag Queens
BY Neal Broverman
October 15 2012 4:12 PM ET
While Kathie Lee Gifford is busy working on her Broadway show Scandalous, her Today co-host Hoda Kotb is looking for someone to temporarily fill Gifford's shoes.
In a skit for the morning talk show, Kotb was filmed trying on new friends, from members of a sewing circle to dogs to a group of drag queens that included a bearded man in a wig calling himself Kathie Lee. Watch the ridiculousness below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM
- Women Op-Ed: Remembering Sakia Gunn: the News Coverage and Homophobic Murder May 24 2013 6:27 PM