WATCH: Hoda Tries to Replace Kathie Lee With Drag Queens
BY Neal Broverman
October 15 2012 4:12 PM ET
While Kathie Lee Gifford is busy working on her Broadway show Scandalous, her Today co-host Hoda Kotb is looking for someone to temporarily fill Gifford's shoes.
In a skit for the morning talk show, Kotb was filmed trying on new friends, from members of a sewing circle to dogs to a group of drag queens that included a bearded man in a wig calling himself Kathie Lee. Watch the ridiculousness below.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Teen From Disturbing Video Explains How It Started
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- MICHAEL SAM CUT FROM RAMS ROSTER
- Hot Sheet: Young, Cute, Dead
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility