Remembering Sahara: RuPaul and Drag Racers Share Memories
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 22 2012 4:00 AM ET
She was a great kid, a lovely, sweet person, and a kind person. I place that at the top of my list of human virtues. Her legacy lives on through her family and her friends and, quite frankly, through our show, which is seen around the world. People have enjoyed her talent, her beauty, and her kindness from around the globe.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'