Remembering Sahara: RuPaul and Drag Racers Share Memories
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 22 2012 4:00 AM ET
She was a great kid, a lovely, sweet person, and a kind person. I place that at the top of my list of human virtues. Her legacy lives on through her family and her friends and, quite frankly, through our show, which is seen around the world. People have enjoyed her talent, her beauty, and her kindness from around the globe.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- World Record Bodybuilder Comes Out as Trans