Remembering Sahara: RuPaul and Drag Racers Share Memories
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 22 2012 4:00 AM ET
Everybody is still in shock, and it’s surreal, while all this is going on at the same time. Sahara and I started in New York at the same time, and we were on stages doing all these shows together and she was a sister in every way. It’s hard to believe it’s a reality that she’s no longer with us. But we’re all trying to stay strong, and we’re sisters, and that’s most important.
— Mimi Imfurst
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument