Remembering Sahara: RuPaul and Drag Racers Share Memories
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 22 2012 4:00 AM ET
I don’t know her personally. I met her a few times. I am so sorry for Manila. I would say that death is part of life, but sometimes, death is a bitch. He takes people that are good people.
— Yara Sofia
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Where Are 1.5 Million Missing Black Men?
- Here's How You Can Celebrate Trans Pride on Facebook, Too!
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality