Remembering Sahara: RuPaul and Drag Racers Share Memories
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 22 2012 4:00 AM ET
It’s really sad, because Sahara and I were really close on the show and even closer after the show. It’s so sad to see someone that had such a great heart and spirit, and taken so young. But on the positive side, she is leaving a great legacy. And she has all the drag race sisters who will cherish her memory for always.
— Pandora Boxx
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People