Remembering Sahara: RuPaul and Drag Racers Share Memories
BY Daniel Reynolds
October 22 2012 4:00 AM ET
It’s really sad, because Sahara and I were really close on the show and even closer after the show. It’s so sad to see someone that had such a great heart and spirit, and taken so young. But on the positive side, she is leaving a great legacy. And she has all the drag race sisters who will cherish her memory for always.
— Pandora Boxx
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again