Last Words With Chad Michaels, RuPaul's All Star
BY Daniel Reynolds
November 27 2012 8:00 PM ET
Last night, Chad Michaels was crowned the champion of RuPaul's All Stars and inducted into RuPaul's Hall of Fame. It was a fierce final episode, and the top four contestants performed admirably as they wrangled with the press, a PR campaign at Hamburger Mary's, and a stand-up comedy routine. However, Chad — by virtue of her flawless presentation and poise under duress — had the last laugh. Still reeling from her victory, the All Star spoke to The Advocate about her victory, politics, and behind-the-scene secrets from the season.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- Lesbian Couple Allegedly Beaten After Kissing Outside Six Flags in Mass.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star