WATCH: This Week in LGBT TV
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 13 2013 2:08 PM ET
Jane Lynch to Get Anger Management
At last week's Television Critics Association's winter press tour, producers announced tha Glee star Jane Lynch (aka Sue Sylvester) will be reuniting with her former Two and a Half Men co-star Charlie Sheen. According to Digital Spy, she'll be showing up this year on the second season of his FX series, Anger Management, a comedy about a shrink, his patients, and the lovely Selma Blair. On Men, Lynch put Sheen's character through the hoops as his acerbic therapist Dr. Linda Freeman, a role that won her an Emmy Award for best guest actress.No word on whether she'll be playing a shrink on Anger Management but she joins some other popular guest stars this season including The Voice judge Cee Lo Green and My Name is Earl's Brett Butler. Anger Management returns on Jan. 17, and Glee returns Jan. 24.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Right-Wingers Claim Gay Republicans Are 'Wrong,' 'Terrible Role Models'
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple