WATCH: This Week in LGBT TV
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 13 2013 2:08 PM ET
Jane Lynch to Get Anger Management
At last week's Television Critics Association's winter press tour, producers announced tha Glee star Jane Lynch (aka Sue Sylvester) will be reuniting with her former Two and a Half Men co-star Charlie Sheen. According to Digital Spy, she'll be showing up this year on the second season of his FX series, Anger Management, a comedy about a shrink, his patients, and the lovely Selma Blair. On Men, Lynch put Sheen's character through the hoops as his acerbic therapist Dr. Linda Freeman, a role that won her an Emmy Award for best guest actress.No word on whether she'll be playing a shrink on Anger Management but she joins some other popular guest stars this season including The Voice judge Cee Lo Green and My Name is Earl's Brett Butler. Anger Management returns on Jan. 17, and Glee returns Jan. 24.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People