The LGBT Parents of Prime Time
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 14 2013 12:00 PM ET
Rachel’s dads on Glee
She's the centerpiece of Glee, the girl around whom the show — at least initially — seemed to revole. And the brash, bossy, and endearing wunderkind got that way thanks to her loving (and talented) gay dads, Hiram and Leroy Berry, played by Jeff Goldblum and Brian Stokes Mitchell with the kind of pizzazz you'd expect from bright, creative Jewish New Yorkers.
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Tenn. Pastor Accused of Gay Tryst Now Charged With Lifting From Church
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups